21 Online Casino
Pros and Cons
- Operated under a UK licence by respected White Hat Gaming
- Thousands of games from world class developers
- Occasional no-deposit bonus free spins offers and a 121% match deposit welcome offer
- No cryptocurrency banking
21 Casino is operated by White Hat Gaming, a very reputable company with top licences all over the world. And dozens of casinos under their belt. They really know how to run a casino site!
21 Casino offers thousands of games from internationally known game makers. Across slots, table games, live casino and many more.
They also have the occasional free spins with no deposit bonus offer, but not at the time of our review. Worth keeping an eye out for them though!
The normal bonus offer is great too, with 121% matched up to $300 on your first deposit. And 21 spins on legendary Play n Go slot Book of the Dead thrown in too. Not bad!
21 Casino isn't for crypto players really though. If you're used to quick signups with no KYC and instant withdrawals - you won't find that here. Players can deposit using various fiat methods such as:
- VISA or MasterCard
- E-wallets like Neteller or Skrill or Neosurf
- Bank transfer systems like Trustly
Games You Can Play
21Casino has a massive selection. We couldn't find an exact number, but it was too many to count - in the several thousands at least. That starts with a lot of slots. All kinds of them, from blockbuster modern Megaways and feature stacked games to simple but classic three-reel fruit machines. Easy!
Throughout you'll find some of the world's top casino game developers supplying titles, including:
- Play n Go
- Red Tiger
- Real Time Gaming
That's some list. As well as a bucketload of slots you'll find a full live casino selection from top-dog developer Evolution. And several dozen virtual table games from Blackjack to Roulette and more.
Bonuses and Promotions
21Casino features a themed welcome offer of 121% matched up to $300 and 21 free spins on Book of the Dead. Not bad!
The deposit match comes with a 35x wagering requirement and a 7-day time limit. That's about standard terms and there's room to make money if you're lucky!
For all you no deposit bonus hunters - 21 Casino's terms state they do occasionally offer no deposit bonus free spins. To new and existing players!
There weren't any no deposit offers online when we looked, but it might be worth signing up just to keep an eye on things!
A great casino with a lot of quality games and a reputable owner, licenced all over the world. Simple.
On the downside this is definitely not a casino for crypto players, and a few more bonus options would be nice. But the prospect of no deposit free spins is always a good one and the games collection is great
Overall, a very solid effort from 21Casino and one we recommend.
- A Comprehensive Guide For Evaluating Casino Bonuses May 9, 2023
- No Deposit Free Spins Slots That Work on Your Watch May 3, 2023
- 5 Things You Should Never Do With A No Deposit Bonus May 1, 2023
- Which is Better: Free Spins or No Deposit Bonus Credits? April 25, 2023
- Fact or Fiction: Does Gambling Online Enhance Brain Function? April 20, 2023
- Use Bitcoin at a Table Games Site April 18, 2023
- Steps Online Casinos Take to Protect Their Players April 18, 2023
- A Guide To Free Spins Bonuses For New Players April 18, 2023